Tuesday, March 18, 2014

3 Year Livestream Challenge Begins Tomorrow



At Wednesday March 19-2014, 5:00 AM GMT +1 (12:00 AM EST) it begins. My stream called Gamigon Live, will be used for it's real purpose. I will start my 3 year livestream challenge at that time. What does that mean? It means, that I will livestream 6-8 Hours/day (sometimes more), for 1095 days. The stream will go live every day at that exact time, during these coming years.

"Why do you want to do this?", is the question I get asked the most. The answer is simple. I love streaming, entertaining and I want this to be my career. I also love challenges, and this one is a challenge that I finally got the chance to try. I am close to 29 Years old when this starts tomorrow morning, and when it ends, I will be close to 32. I have been playing video games since I was 5 years old, during these years, I have had the pleasure of living through all the great video game eras, and now it is time to share it all with you guys, during these 3 years. I will play all kinds of games, both old and new. It will be great fun : ).

The only things that will stop me from streaming is: sickness, serious family troubles and the likes. The days I loose because of an immediate crisis, will be added as extra days at the end, so that no unfortunate accidents will have any effects on the stream.

You can check out the stream at: www.twitch.tv/gamigonlive.
Also feel free to support the stream over at: http://www.patreon.com/gamigonlive

Opening day: Wednesday March 19-2014, 5:00 AM GMT +1 (12:00 AM EST)
The stream will then go live every day at that time for 1095 days.

So what do you think? Will I make it? Or will I break?


No comments:

Post a Comment